At Team Labs, we're building the next generation of software that empowers teams to do more, efficiently and quickly. We're helping hundreds of teams around the world build the future through our design, development, creativity and collaboration software.
Ensuring Fiscal Responsibility and Prudency.
The finance team at Team Labs maintains the organization's prudent fiscal spending and manages the company's accounting.
You will be joining a team of talented individuals that enable the entire company to function by administrating the financial aspects and help investors and customers see value in the firm.
- Work with Strategy and Management to present financial status to investors at meetings and milestones.
- Provide insights into past spending and spearhead data-driven research into avenues for further growth.
- Undertake accountancy/book-keeping operations in a transparent manner and maintain high standards of integrity.
- Enrolled in/graduated from a finance or business-related Bachelors or Masters degree program in the last 4 years.
- Eligibility as a vocation support candidate with a certificate issued by the Korean Ministry of Patriots and Veterans Affairs.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Korean fluently and idiomatically.
- High levels of integrity and keen insight into financial trends of startups.
- Have an understanding and willingness to learn about Team Labs, our products and our company.
- Working experience in a finance-related position.
- Experience using Team Labs products in a team setting or environment.