At Team Labs, we're building the next generation of software that empowers teams to do more, efficiently and quickly. We're helping hundreds of teams around the world build the future through our design, development, creativity and collaboration software.
Engineering The Future Of Work.
The engineering team at Team Labs is at the forefront of creating the new cloud workspace for people from every industry.
Some of the challenges faced by the team are building diverse cloud-based products that are simple to use, yet feature-rich for the professionals to fully harness, whilst maintaining optimal usability and smoothness.
You will be joining a team of diverse and really talented individuals creating world-class products that are spearheading the cloud revolution and powering teams everywhere to do more.
- Be a part of building one of the cloud-based products Team Labs is developing; namely Xenon, Carbon, Argon and Silicon.
- Work with the Design and Marketing teams to create unique customer interactions on the Team Labs website, develop innovative solutions to any problems faced by customers and make the experience a superior one.
- 2 or more years of experience in designing, developing, deploying and maintaining back-end web applications.
- Great knowledge of cloud-based software development, DevOps, Agile and other relevant software development methodologies.
- Experience working with running servers on cloud platform with Nginx, Apache or equivalents.
- Basic knowledge of front-end frameworks and developing front-end web applications.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to websites and cloud-based applications.
- Able to work independently in a rapid, fast-paced environment and drive results through excellent work.
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience working with front-end projects.
- Good written and verbal proficiency in English.