At Team Labs, we're building the next generation of software that empowers teams to do more, efficiently and quickly. We're helping hundreds of teams around the world build the future through our design, development, creativity and collaboration software.
Engineering The Future Of Work.
The engineering team at Team Labs is at the forefront of creating the new cloud workspace for people from every industry.
Some of the challenges faced by the team are building diverse cloud-based products that are simple to use, yet feature-rich for the professionals to fully harness, whilst maintaining optimal usability and smoothness.
You will be joining a team of diverse and really talented individuals creating world-class products that are spearheading the cloud revolution and powering teams everywhere to do more.
- Implement UI/UX components of the Team Labs website, the Team Labs Dashboard, Xenon platform and its applications, Carbon platform and its applications, Argon, Silicon, our own back-end software and any other web products.
- Work with the Design and Marketing teams to create unique customer interactions on the Team Labs website, develop innovative solutions to any problems faced by customers and make the experience a superior one.
- 2 or more years of experience in designing, developing, deploying and maintaining front-end web applications.
- Possess a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Experience working with front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap and working with other libraries such as React, Redux, etc.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to websites and cloud-based applications.
- Able to work independently in a rapid, fast-paced environment and drive results through excellent work.
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related field.
- Good written and verbal proficiency in English.