At Team Labs, we're building the next generation of software that empowers teams to do more, efficiently and quickly. We're helping hundreds of teams around the world build the future through our design, development, creativity and collaboration software.
Engineering The Future Of Work.
The engineering team at Team Labs is at the forefront of creating the new cloud workspace for people from every industry.
You will be joining a team of diverse and really talented individuals creating world-class products that are spearheading the cloud revolution and powering teams everywhere to do more.
- Work with Marketing and Customer Success to educate teams on using our products through webinars, articles, talks and workshops.
- Gather actionable feedback and validate ideas and beta features through sessions with customers, and present findings to the relevant team.
- Understand the customer's needs and help Engineering deliver them in a timely manner (such as integrations, bug fixes, etc).
- 2 or more years of experience in designing, developing, deploying and maintaining web applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrate empathy for the customer's needs.
- Experience working with front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap and working with other libraries such as React, Redux, etc.
- Posses good understanding of UI/UX design and its relevant terminology and modern practices.
- Able to work independently in a rapid, fast-paced environment and drive results through excellent work.
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience as Developer Advocate or similar position.